Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Can’t Make Asin Stupid

Asin

Asin

Asin recently showcased her sweet gesture by sharing a story which was happened on the sets of London Dreams. Actually it was a prank played on her and may be the mind behind it none other than the great Bollywood prankster Ajay Devgan.

Asin said, “I was about to leave my van for a shot when this tall, African guy barged into my van and started shouting and being aggressive. But, I just didn’t react and allowed him to go on making noise. After a while he got tired of it and didn’t know what to do. He expected that I would either get upset and start crying or start shouting at him. But, I didn’t do any of that. I told him that if he was done he could leave my van. He laughed and said that the guys outside had asked him to carry out this act. I couldn’t figure out who tried to pull the stunt, but Ajay was the one who looked the most disappointed amongst them all.”

Well, that’s very cool Asin. Is it Yoga that keeps you cool?