Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Actress Kareena Kapoor is well known as bindaas girl and speaks exactly what her heart says. Ask her about Saif, love, and even about her past beau Shahid Kapoor and she will not hesitate or feel uncomfortable to answer those questions. Recently Kareena speak to a famous newspaper about love, marriage, Saif and Shahid. Bebo says that Shahid is a wonderful man and fully respects her past.

When asked to her whether talks related to Shahid makes her uncomfortable and she answered, “Not at all.”

“And, that’s because I respect my past. Both Saif and I respect my past. Shahid is a wonderful human being and it’s extremely sad that things couldn’t work out. I don’t think that there’s anything much to say, but the fact is that I’ve been left with some wonderful memories. I’ll cherish them forever,” adds Kareena.

Nor even linking of Shahid to his co-stars bothers her. “Why should they? That’s my past,” says Bebo.

When she further questioned about why not now Saif Ali Khan is visiting her and vice versa like before? she explained, “This time he’s working. He’s also a producer now and busy with his film Love Aaj Kal with Imtiaz Ali. Besides, he doesn’t need to come everywhere. I mean, we spend enough time together. We take out a lot of time for each other. That’s important.”

Talking about marriage with Saif, Kareena said that it would be just formality and no such plan for next two years. She also wants to keep the chhoti begum name given to her to save for later.

Is there any plan that she will also sport some tattoo on her body and she shares her thought over it “Saif doesn’t like women with tattoos. He feels that a woman is too pristine and pure to mark herself that way. I believe in the same thing. And, I think, he knows how much I love him.”