Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why Mahie Gill Is Shocked?

Mahi Gill

Mahi Gill

Actress Mahie Gill, who received critical acclaim for her role in Dev D is furious these days. Reason? Because Mahie found that her long-in-the-cans film Pal Pal Dil Ke Saath got released without asking her to dub for her lines.

Mahie Gill currently is in Roorkee, shooting for a film called Pan Singh Tomar being directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia. Gill was shocked after knowing from her friends in Mumbai that her film got released.

“How could they have released the film in my absence? I hadn’t even dubbed for it. I’ve no knowledge of the film being completed. I got to know from my friends in Mumbai that the film had released,” said Mahie.

The film has taken long time to complete. Mahie says that she had signed the film five ago. “It was never completed, because the director (V Krishna Kumar) and the cinematographer (Ramesh Nautiyal) did not get along. Then my leading man Ajay Jadeja got busy. So they roped in another cricketer Vinod Kambli to complete the film. Kambli was never there in the original script.”

“I heard they were supposed to release the film only in the South. They finally released it in Mumbai. I guess they did what they had to. But I can’t understand how they could release the film without asking me to dub.”