Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sonam Kapoor To Go Cannes

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

The new Indian face for fashion, actress Sonam Kapoor will walk the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival along with our own Aishwarya Bachchan and likes of Hollywood beauties Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz as the face of international cosmetic giant L’Oreal.

Sonam is naturally excited to have her first ever trip to France and which is also for an assignment at the prestigious international film festival.

Talking about Aishwarya, Sonam said, “Being on the same platform as Aishwarya, for me, is a big deal in itself.”

“I have always adored her but met her only once, during the Delhi 6 premiere,” added Sonam.

Sonam’s dad Anil Kapoor will also join her for the festival and they will walk the red carpet together. “Dad will be my date on the two nights that I’ll be there,” giggled Sonam.

“I will walk with him, it will be so beautiful,” adds the daughter.

Sonam is confident about herself that she will carry herself well at the event as the world’s paparazzi will be attending her. Designers Anamika, Gaurav and Manish have designed outfits for her. However for the event she will be wearing an outfit designed by an international designer.

Sonam is heading to France for the first time. “I’ve never been to Paris or any other part of France, except through books. I used to transport myself to these lovely destinations through my reading. It’s a dream come true for me,” adds Sonam.