Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Genelia Nervous To Work With Shahid

Genelia D'souza

Genelia D'souza

The girl of moment, Genelia D’Souza who earned lots of fans after Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na is coming up next with Ken Ghosh’s Yahoo opposite Shahid Kapoor. She is playing a choreographer in the film and is nervous to match dance steps with Shahid.

“It’s my first film with Shahid Kapoor who is a phenomenal dancer. And, I’m nervous as hell at the thought of having to match steps with him,” says Genelia.

When asked to her that whether she knew that Jiah Khan was first doing the role, she said, “I accepted the role because it is challenging for me as an actor. Also, I share a good rapport with the film corporation that is producing Yahoo.”

Genelia who is a superstar in Andhra Pradesh proudly says, “They actually write scripts for me there.” The actress get flooded with Bollywood offers post Jaane Tu… and has many projects in line which includes Abbas-Mastan’s Life Partners, Boney Kapoor’s It’s My Life and UTV’s Hook Ya Crook opposite John Abraham. Talking about all these films, Genne adds, “Fortunately for me, each of the roles I’m doing is different from the other.”

Genelia is also eager for the sequel of Jaane Tu…, but right now she is happy with yahoo in Bollywood.