Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sada sayed-A new begining

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She created a buzz with her very first film down South and giving hits soon became a habit for Sadaa Sayed. Now she hopes to recreate the same magic in Bollywood, kickstarting with Khalbali opposite Nikhil Dwivedi. Putting her star status on the backseat to become a newcomer in Bollywood was something she took up as a challenge. Sadaa says, “I like to live up to challenges. Besides, I am not here for stardom, but for doing good work. Stardom has been an incentive for me, never the motive.”
But didn’t language prove to be a hurdle? “Not for me,” she says. “People tend to mistake me for a South Indian because I come across as a natural when I speak Telugu or Tamil. But fact is that very few people know that I am not a South Indian. I am very much from aamchi Mumbai. On the contrary, learning the south Indian languages was a challenge,” says the actor.
So then what made her take up acting down South? “Destiny, luck…” she says. Having scored above 90 per cent in her board exams, Sadaa was all set to become an engineer, when a chance delay in the admission procedures made her think of doing modelling in the mean time. “I had never imagined that they would consider me for films, because that was something I had never considered.” Sadaa was surprised when Teja — director of Jayam that marked Sadaa’s debut in filmland — approached her for his film in Telugu, and the rest as they say is history. Sadaa admits that she had never dreamt of becoming an actor, but with many hits to her credit, she feels that she was destined to become one. So is she nervous about her debut in Bollywood? “Not really,” says Sadaa. All praises for the film she adds, “I think I’m not nervous because even thinking about the film brings a smile to my face.” But didn’t she want to step into Bollywood with a film that would centre around the lead pair? “For me the role should be interesting enough, the length doesn’t matter. Besides I was looking forward to doing a comedy after doing so many serious films in South,” she smiles. Sadaa says that she now wants to concentrate on Bollywood, and has already signed her next film. “It’s Sangeeth Sivan’s Click opposite Shreyas Talpade,” she informs. While professionally Sadaa’s on a roll, things are just perfect for the actor in her personal life too. “I have my family’s love and support, what else could I ask for?”

Related Posts by Categories