Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I would pose nude for charity:Rosa Catalano

i
Image and video hosting by TinyPicRosa Catalano’s only claim to fame (so far) is that she’s Saif Ali Khan’s ex-girlfriend. But after her relationship with the Chhote Nawab went kaput, Rosa tried hard (and is still trying) to find a foothold in Bollywood. Rosa, who was first seen as a model at a fashion week in India, has been embroiled in several controversies since her Indian sojourn. She lowers her guard and tells us about these controversies, her personal life and much more…

Tell us something about the recent controversy between you and Kamal Khan, producer of Desh Drohi?
I did an item number in the film but was not paid for it. Now Kamal Khan is talking about my work permit, etc. And when I spilled the beans in an interview, he started threatening me.
While in a relationship with Saif Ali Khan, did you at any point feel overshadowed by him?
Initially, I felt that since I was just a model, my image was being overshadowed. But later, I got used to it.
You seem to have enjoyed the limelight while he was a part of your life?
I was in a relationship with Saif. And that was the only thing I cared about. I still love him.
What was the reason behind the much talked-about break-up between the two of you?
It’s very personal, I don’t want to comment on it. I still have his image in my heart.
How does it feel to see Saif with Kareena?
Love is a beautiful thing. It’s not easy at times, but it’s worth experiencing. I am happy if Saif is happy with her.
Are you dating someone right now?
No, I am not but I would like to be in love. But this time I will really think twice before falling in love.
Any Bollywood hunk whom you would love to date?
No, there is no-one in the industry whom I can fall in love with or I would like to date.
In an interview, you once said you would love to pose naked? If given an offer, will you pose nude for any Hollywood or Bollywood film?
It depends. I would love to do the same for charity, but not for money.
Now that you are no longer with Saif, how has the industry been reacting to you?
Now I feel comfortable in India. I do what makes me happy and my parents are proud of me.
Does the casting couch exist in the film and fashion industry?
Yes, it does. But people respect you if you respect yourself and believe in your talents. It’s important to work with professional people and be careful of anyone else.
Name a Bollywood actor and actress you want to work with.
I think Aamir Khan is a passionate filmmaker and actor. To work with people like him who are so passionate, is always a good experience.
What’s your take on skin show? Is it important for an actress to expose to sustain herself in the glamour industry?
It’s not necessary. The emotions are what make a scene come alive, not skin show.
What do you like about India?
I am a very spiritual person and I love the country’s spiritual side. I recently visited the Ajanta and Ellora caves, it was a unique experience. India is beautiful if you know how and where to look for beauty.