Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Sunday, November 30, 2008

How last minute change of plan saved her life

Celina Jaitly was to have dinner at The Trident, Nariman Point, on Wednesday night. But as she was running late, the actress decided on Four Seasons at Worli to save time.
"It's incredible. I felt I shouldn't be going all the way to south Mumbai. On the way, I changed the venue," she says. "Barely an hour after I reached Four Seasons, the first news about what was going on in the city began filtering in. And to think that I could have been there too! I don't even want to think about it."
Celina was also forced to spend the night at Four Seasons and reached her home at Versova only on Thursday afternoon.
"There was panic as news spread that five-star hotels were being targeted. We really didn't know what was going on and where. All the diners at Four Seasons were told to stay put and the area around the hotel was cordoned off."
The actress was dining with her designer Rohit Chaturvedi and a couple of her father's friends and their families who had flown in from Singapore. "As dad is currently in Lebanon, he wanted me to catch up with them and they were keen to meet me."
She adds that the hotel folk were extremely co-operative and even provided her with a room. "But I was glued to the TV all night. I couldn't sleep a wink. My dad was in a state of panic and kept on calling from Lebanon wondering what was happening to all of us! Throughout our ordeal, I was continuously in touch with my family and friends."