Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson Does Radar

Radar hits the road with Pamela Anderson, reality TV's newest diva.

Pam: [Shocked at the very suggestion.] No! I'm not doing any more. This is the longest interview I've ever had. No! No! No! No! But I like that it's a little rough. I like it rough. It's not a smooth hippy-dippy interview. It's got challenge. You know?
Radar: [Brightly.] It was going pretty well about three miles ago!
Pam: I know. I can relax when we're all talking about something interesting. [Beat.] I really can't wait to do the pictures. That's what I'm excited about. Terry Richardson is someone I've always wanted to work with. He's wanted to work with me, too. [Eyeing me.] And nobody can be at the shoot.
Radar: [Spiraling back into hurt.] I'm not coming.
Pam: Okay, good. I thought you were going to come.
Radar: [Broadly, masking the wounds.] You'll never see me again.
Pam: [Conciliatory.] No, I don't want that. It's just that at photo shoots, I can only do one thing at a time.
Radar: [Desperately, irrationally.] Do you want some candy? I have some candy in my bag.

Pamela Anderson - Radar Magazine
Pamela Anderson - Radar Magazine PicturesPamela Anderson - Radar Magazine PicturesPamela Anderson - Radar Magazine PicturesPamela Anderson - Radar Magazine Pictures
Pamela Anderson - Radar Magazine PicturesPamela Anderson - Radar Magazine Pictures

[Source]