Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba in FitPregnancy

Jessica Alba In Fit Pregnancy Picture

Jessica Alba welcomed her baby girl on Saturday and she is also the cover girl for the June/July issue of Fit Pregnancy. Here is the second round of highlights from the interview.

On introducing the baby to all her different cultures:”My grandmother has traditions I will definitely be exposing my kid to. We will be able to expose our kid to so many different things.”

On what kind of mother she will be:”I don’t want to be my child’s friend; I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it’s going to be about treading that line.”

On being a young mother:”I think I’m the perfect age—young enough to be a young mom but old enough to be prepared and totally ready for it. My parents were 19 when they had me, and that is different from being 27. And I’ve lived many different lives, so I’m excited and happy to be a mom right now.”

Jessica’s Baby Faves

Baby items:”I love Petit Bateau, they have some really nice baby clothes but my favorite clothing item for the baby is vintage clothing. I went to France to a vintage flea market and they had little outfits that the baby goes home in, made out of this cotton from the late 1800s and it was so beautiful! I am going to have my stylist put little buttons on it because they used to use safety pins back then but it feels so special because it’s not made anymore so it’s very special.”

Stroller:”Orbitz is my favorite. It’s a hybrid stroller that looks like half an egg. You can use it as a car seat and a stroller so you never have to take the baby out of it. Then when the baby gets bigger you can put a toddler size in so it’s really practical. It’s also eco-friendly so that’s another nice thing. I’ve been trying to get a lot of eco-friendly stuff. A lot of companies surprisingly do low VOC (volatile organic compounds) paint on the baby furniture these days and natural dyes too, which is great. I think the only thing that hasn’t been figured out eco-friendly is the playsets and activity centers, because those don’t look very organic!”