Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cheryl Tweedy

Cheryl Tweedy’s Cleavage Is Super

Yeah, yeah, I know, another Cheryl Tweedy post… But when the girl keeps giving me material like this, what else am I supposed to do? Here she is as some event with her bandmates from Girls Aloud and, as you can see, her shirt is struggling to keep her Girls covered up. Luckily for us, the shirt isn’t winning - and it’s not even close. Yes, I think Posh and her super nipples have met their match: Cheryl Tweedy’s super cleavage!