Google Search

:: THOUGHTS ASIDE ::
Promoting a website is not an easy task to perform. There are so many issues to consider, so many mistakes to avoid, it is very hard to find a good starting place. This is where this service kicks in - with their search engine submission we were able to submit our website to Google and thousands of other search engines without worrying about anything. They also offer software promotion services ::

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eva Longoria in Glamour UK

Eva Longoria in Glamour UK, February 2009 issue
Eva Longoria in Glamour UK PicturesEva Longoria in Glamour UK PicturesEva Longoria in Glamour UK PicturesEva Longoria in Glamour UK Pictures


Put your energy in the universe girls!

GLAMOUR: What advice do you give girlfriends who are looking for love?
Eva Longoria: I say, put the energy in the universe.

GLAMOUR: I never know what that actually means.
Eva Longoria: Be out there, date. Just get out there and meet people. I think sometimes women are stuck in a type. I’ve never dated the same type. I fall in love with personalities, and they come in different packages.

GLAMOUR: What are three qualities you look for in a man?
Eva Longoria: Intelligence, humor and passion.

GLAMOUR: Not looks?
Eva Longoria: No, no.

GLAMOUR: But your husband is handsome.
Eva Longoria: I lucked out! But I’ve never looked for that in a man.

GLAMOUR: I read once, “Love is the whole history of a woman’s life, but just an episode in a man’s.” Do you think that’s true?
Eva Longoria: I don’t know. I believe that men, when they fall, fall harder than women. Women gauge emotions a lot better because we’re more in touch with them, so we’ll give and take as much as we want.

GLAMOUR: Do you believe in a soulmate?
Eva Longoria: I believe in soulmates. It could be a lover, it could be a sister, it could be a best friend. It doesn’t have to be romantic.